Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy First Birthday!

On November 16th, you completed your year of firsts with your first birthday. We've laughed, we've cried, and we've grown together as a family. You have filled a void in my heart that I didn't even know was there until you came into my life. I've watched you over the months transform from a curled up wrinkled little baby to a strong little boy. Every day you amaze me with what you've learned and you grow more independent, but you will always be my little baby.


Pictures (uploaded out of order)

Winding Down at the end of the evening
Mollee

Mason


Wall Decorations

The Spread
M&Ms with James' face
Alex pretending to be a puppy
James gets a birthday kiss

Hmm, what's this?

om nom nom
Emma and Alex
With Godfather Jay
Cakes!


1 comment:

Vishnu said...

Cute kids and cuter baby